On a whole body vibration machine (WBV), the platform you stand on moves very rapidly. This controlled motion is transferred up through your body and all of your body tissues are forced to react to the stimulus of the vibrating platform. During this process, blood flow increases considerably, more oxygen gets circulated throughout your body, and lymphatic drainage improves, which aids in detoxification.
There are numerous benefits of WBV training as evidenced by its acceptance in major medical, rehabilitation and therapeutic centers across the country.
WBV can enhance your general well-being and quality of life regardless of age, current exercise habits, or physical condition.
Whole Body Vibration:
• Works and tones your muscles more efficiently than conventional exercises
• Increases flexibility, coordination and mobility
• Increases the release of endorphins and lowers your stress hormone Cortisol
• Trains your equilibrium sense for improved balance and coordination
• Improves bone mineral density